Various individuals relocate to the tiny island state every year and are attracted to what Malta has to offer. Malta provides the ideal legal and business environment to extend your business practices and invest in an upcoming and luxurious property market. Above all, the island is perfect for relocating your family and retiring in tranquility- a characteristic Mediterranean climate, multilingual population, expansive history and culture and a bolstering economy.
Kyshen International’s immigration services are focused towards both individuals and businesses. Upon evaluating your relocation enquiry, we will direct you and provide you with a range of options in order to facilitate your relocation to Malta. Our professional and quality-oriented guidance is tailored to assist each individual and save valuable time.
A growing number of internationals are relocating their business and or family to Malta for a multitude of factors that Malta offers through a number of programmes which grant one a special tax rate, residency and/ or citizenship.
- A prospering economy emerging from a strong business and legal environment.
- A European Union Member State
- Malta is a member of the Schengen Area
- Rich cultural history and pleasant Mediterranean climate with plenty of sun and sea
- Excellent standard of education
- Free movement of capital
- Political stability and low crime rate